Jul 10, 2009

more drakontas!

I just found out on the internet regarding those streams that we came across while hiking the South Lantau Country Trail two days ago, just to name a few, they are South Dragon Stream, Green Dragon Stream, Green Dragon Left Offshoot, Middle Dragon Stream, Middle Dragon Left Offshoot and Double Dragon Stream. Interesting! Now I have more streams to add to my TO DO list! haha!
Probably we'll try the Double Dragon Stream or the Green Dragon Stream in the near future, though I am considering the supposedly easier Pak Mong Stream or the West Dragon Stream first. Anyway, we shall see. How I wish I have some like-minded friends who are really interested in stream-trekking, so that I can get to discover and trek more streams more often or more intensively. Too bad it's not safe to do it alone........not advisable......or else.......hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment